Theresa Budenholzer Keeley
Theresa was born in Alamogordo, New Mexico, and moved with her family to Arizona in 1960. She joined Santerre & Vande Krol, Ltd. in 1988 and her practice focuses on real estate, finance, alcoholic beverage law and liquor licensing.
Theresa is an AV-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell with the highest ratings for legal ability and ethical standards. Theresa has worked closely with clients in the area of private lender funding for many years, and more recently has assisted clients in obtaining or transferring a liquor license, estate planning, and lender litigation.
In addition to her work at Santerre & Vande Krol, Theresa also participates and has an ownership interest in Colliers International Inc. and J.P. Keeley, P.C., a brokerage firm, as well as managing a diverse portfolio of office, hangar, industrial and land assets. For many years Theresa has chaired several community boards and philanthropic committees.
- Real Estate
- Alcoholic Beverage Law
- Liquor Licensing
- Estate Planning
- Tax Lien Foreclosures
- University of Arizona, J.D., 1985
- University of Arizona, B.A., with distinction, 1982
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association (Member, 1985-Present; Board of Directors, 1993-2000)
- Arizona State Liquor Board (Member, 1990-1993; Chair, 1992-1993)
Community Boards and Organizations
- National Charity League
- Boys Team Charity, Inc.
- Scottsdale Leadership
- Desert Foundation Authority