Sean D. Clancey
Sean was born in Brunswick, Maine, was raised in Madison, Wisconsin, and moved to Arizona in 1985 following graduation from the University of Wisconsin – Madison Law School. He joined Santerre & Vande Krol, Ltd. in 1987 and his practice focuses on real estate, business law, buying and selling of businesses, and commercial transactions.
Sean is an AV-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell with the highest ratings for legal ability and ethical standards.
Sean and his wife, Mala, have been married for 30 years, and have two sons, Conor and Kevin.
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Commercial transactions
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., 1985
- University of Wisconsin, B.S., with honors, 1982
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona