Sean D. Clancey
Sean was born in Brunswick, Maine, was raised in Madison, Wisconsin, and moved to Arizona in 1985 following graduation from the University of Wisconsin – Madison Law School. He joined Santerre & Vande Krol, Ltd. in 1987 and his practice focuses on real estate, business law, buying and selling of businesses, and commercial transactions.
Sean is an AV-rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell with the highest ratings for legal ability and ethical standards.
Sean and his wife, Mala, have been married for 22 years, and have two sons, Conor and Kevin, who attend Horizon High School. When not at the office or the gym, Sean can usually be found at an ice rink or a local ball field watching the boys compete.
- Real EstatePreview Changes
- Business Law
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Commercial transactions
- University of Wisconsin, J.D., 1985
- University of Wisconsin, B.S., with honors, 1982
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona