Arizona Business Formation Attorneys Get Your Company Started Right
Scottsdale law firm works to build your business
Santerre & Vande Krol, Ltd. is committed to the success and prosperity of your business. To meet your goals, we are dedicated to close collaboration with you so we can provide the most practical and appropriate advice given your specific business goals. By understanding your expectations and financial capabilities, we can better address your needs, including what entity and tax structures to select and how best to limit your personal liability.
Selecting the appropriate entity for your new business
There are many considerations when choosing the appropriate business entity, such as ownership, governance, capitalization, taxation and liability. We listen to your plans and objectives, and help you weigh the pros and cons of your various options, which include:
- Sole proprietorship
- General partnership
- Limited partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional corporation
To set you on a solid foundation, we advise you on the form of business that best addresses your current circumstances while providing the flexibility to change as you grow.
Continued support from knowledgeable Scottsdale business formation attorneys
After your business is formed, our firm encourages all our clients to call us for assistance with any problems that may arise. We advise clients on all business formation matters, including:
- Corporate bylaws
- Corporate compliance issues
- Negotiating and drafting contracts and buy-sell agreements
Contact Arizona business formation attorneys today
- At Santerre & Vande Krol, Ltd., we help build your business and help make it successful. Call our Scottsdale office today at 480-991-3990 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.